DISCUSSION Wlr tmr or Friday?

Astram

TRAV/CARTI/THUG
Donator
Jun 8, 2018
Exactly, after reading that article I’m starting to believe we’re gonna wait even longer, but shits bout to be legendary
The author met with carti right after Coachella, that was almost two months ago. He said that the album was basically done he was just waiting to see if he could make it any better than it already is. Considering its been about two months since then, it should be dropping very soon (hopefully).

ALSO: Kind of a conspiracy, but we got Testing 3 days after Rocky's FADER article came out to the public and he said some pretty similar stuff. Still probably not this week but I could see it happening in the next couple weeks.

Dec 12, 2018
The author met with carti right after Coachella, that was almost two months ago. He said that the album was basically done he was just waiting to see if he could make it any better than it already is. Considering its been about two months since then, it should be dropping very soon (hopefully).

ALSO: Kind of a conspiracy, but we got Testing 3 days after Rocky's FADER article came out to the public and he said some pretty similar stuff. Still probably not this week but I could see it happening in the next couple weeks.
Yea we will just have to wait hopefully people don’t do anything crazy with leaking

Reactions: Maaly Raw

noah13

Apr 21, 2019
Anyway, Gunna and Trippie Redd are on the album. I'm very curious to see the featuring between Carti and TR.

Oh and honestly, I doubt Carti drops WLR this Friday.

Reactions: DeySey Ok Bye

DeySey Ok Bye

løst!
Donator
VIP
Jan 11, 2019
Hell
Anyway, Gunna and Trippie Redd are on the album. I'm very curious to see the featuring between Carti and TR.

Oh and honestly, I doubt Carti drops WLR this Friday.
Carti could drop this friday but tbh i except a single this friday or June 19th
Maybe Whole Lotta with the Video ? Idk we’ll see but tbh if it don’t drop this week we gonna wait til July

Reactions: noah13

Boop C

Rocketman
Middleman Required
Verified
VIP
Apr 1, 2019
1. why would an album drop on a thursday
2. there are 90 different threads + a carti megathread talking about a potential drop friday. this thread is pointless.
LOL

on a thursday? where do they get this stuff

Reactions: haste