DISCUSSION Why the fuck do people buy chris brown

asswater94

Family
Feb 2, 2019
VA
He actually has talent. Unlike these mumble ass “rappers” who cant even speak correctly and stumble on words while speaking.

“All his songs sound the same” people who only listen to his radio songs say that.

Been killing it since 2005. 15 years on and still going strong. I think he is the male singer with most sales the last decade, ahead of bruno mars and bieber.

Not much you can say. He is pure talent. Its okay to hate, but denying his talent is just wrong.

PARTYDON

Stan
Mar 2, 2019
dude sucks so bad AND he beat the fuck out of rihanna, all chris brown stan’s got tiny dicks and probably beat their wives
Like ion kno if you trolling or if you THAT fucking stupid, either way that shit happened a decade + ago and that dude was 19, plus rihanna was hitting him too and breaking his cd's with unreleased music and what not, but yall dont talk about that cause she's a girl, not saying that him beating her was right but you gottta see both sides of the coin
Also, IF he sucked and IF he wasn't talented his career would be over back then, most of his BIG (number wise) hits, no pun intented, came after the incedent
Yall be hatin just to say some shit smh

Lilreeceyy

Jan 2, 2019
Dude puts out 40+ song albums do y’all never get sick of his music? Every single fucking song sounds the same goddamn
All the songs he releases that do well in the charts do generally sound the same. Eg. Loyal, freaky friday, show me. But people who think ALL his songs sound the same need look through dudes albums to find him at his best.

asswater94

Family
Feb 2, 2019
VA
All the songs he releases that do well in the charts do generally sound the same. Eg. Loyal, freaky friday, show me. But people who think ALL his songs sound the same need look through dudes albums to find him at his best.
Also, if anything, its people’s fault those songs get popular, they’re the ones who listen to it and make them popular. Chris is just doing his job snd releasing music people want to hear. Youre right though, his best songs aren’t the ones that chart

Reactions: Lilreeceyy