INFO We need to clear some things up

OnThatBooty

Regular
Jun 18, 2019
Detroit
I mean the reason why ur spending the money in the first place is to get the song and make it go public. Boo boo, u can’t be the first one to hear the song
If that’s the reason, then so be it. I think this will turn into a bigger issue, but... whatever.

OnThatBooty

Regular
Jun 18, 2019
Detroit
if u wanna be the only one w it or be the first to hear it, but it privately. Ik it sucks, but I can’t afford it either so u gotta deal with other people hearing it a few minutes before u
I just wonder how long it will take before the people with licenses to the music will allow this knowing this is the source of leaks. I understand that the forum has taken necessary precautions to avoid responsibility, but, like the nba live streams, it will get to a point where being the middle man is enough to take the whole ship down. I’m simply upset that it could be avoided if one or two people just decided to save the fucking songs and shut up about it. When Pissy Pamper get millions that’s when people’s money gets fucked up. As in the artists money. And that’s when they get very angry... If you are a real hip hop head you will find your way here... but I get it... it would be hard to stop music from coming out publicly eventually regardless, so maybe it’s inevitable. But like I said, if there was a subscription based service, they’d have my money tomorrow

yahse

⚘🌷🌼🌻🌺🥀🌹🏵💮🌸💐🦁🐐🐤🐧🐿🐵🐎🐆🐩🦃🦆🐟🐋🐞
Donator
Jun 16, 2018
It costs thousands my man.... but just speaking my mind. Something you clearly can’t do with you fucking nazis lmao.
we aren't asking u to lol

eth4nr

Stan
Oct 7, 2018
fiji
bro wtf is this thread in one corner some broke ass niggas complaining about how songs get leaked and in another a donator is talking shit to an admin im so confused :cwl: