MEGATHREAD Vinyl Collection

haunt u

You Can’t Trust A Carti Hater
Gold
Jul 3, 2019
New York, NY
(Taken from this post from back in July. Was going to put it here and add the new records i’ve gotten, only to realize that I haven’t gotten any since Feet of Clay. I’ve been slacking, haven’t even gone thrifting for records due to the pandemic and all.)
Just took a quick count and I'm sitting at 36 records right now but here are the ones yall might care about:

Michael Jackson - Thriller
Frank Ocean - Blonde (my only bootleg)
Childish Gambino - Awaken, My Love!
Steve Lacy - Apollo XXI
Slowthai - Nothing Great About Britain (AOTY White Vinyl)
Nas/Mobb Deep - The First Coming/We Live This
David Bowie - Station To Station (favorite Bowie album, glad to see i'm not the only one @Clinicalyabrasiv)
Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Lionel Richie - Can't Slow Down
Rex Orange County - Pony
Kids See Ghosts - Kids See Ghosts
Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon
Playboi Carti - Playboi Carti

only one i've bought recently is Earl Sweatshirt - Feet Of Clay since that tan vinyl looked too nice.

I like to dig around bins at record stores and thrifts for random shit so I got a lot of jazz/orchestral/prog/showtunes that I don't feel like listing off. Only notable things I didn't mention are probably some Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Emerson Lake & Palmer, John Denver, Andy Williams, Paul Whiteman. I highly recommend doing this though. One of my favorite records to spin for people is a Kenny Ball & his Jazzmen Record I got out of a free bin with no cover.

SAS

JPEGMAFIA STAN
Middleman Required
Verified
Nov 28, 2019
I'm a massive Frank fan so I had to get it as my first vinyl, still looking for endless, co, and nu even if they're bootlegs

hell i'd even like the lbc too
i have endless :) so good

May 20, 2018
I used to shit on vinyl for no reason but I just started collecting myself and this is what I've got so far:

Blonde (Black Friday Version)
MBDTF
TLOP Bootleg
Ye
JIK
Dear April
Cayendo
These Days or Little Demon, whichever Frank felt like dropping
The Animals' self-titled
a bootleg of carti's self-titled that is absolute shit quality
Nevermind - Nirvana
how tf u get a bootleg of self titled theyre on discogs for like 20 lmfao