DISCUSSION Things you missed from your childhood?

Mikale Maurice

Goat
Middleman Required
Verified
Jul 30, 2018
What are things you missed doing when you were a kid, there’s honestly too many to count

but I always missed waking up in the morning and watching pbs kids, Cartoon Network,Disney or nick shows/movies back then we’re amazing and hit different than it does nowadays

Also missed being in elementary school and trading pokemon cards and silly bandz, and showing off our Bakugun, also missed recess, some of the best times man
Disney channel now sucks ass

thxyuvi

Orank Fcean
Middleman Required
Verified
Mar 26, 2019
www.damplips.com
This thread getting me sad but ye I miss those days waking up not worrying or stressing about anything, playing with the neighborhood kids, coming back home to some bo1 playing with the boys, on Christmas opening them presents and flexing them to your friends and shit. Life so boring now a days fr

Joelk2003

CaptainSaveAHoe!
Silver
Feb 18, 2020
I miss being happy, Joel. I miss being happy
*sigh*, me too man, me too...

I never realized how depressing growing up really is, back then you didn’t really have any rules and school wasn’t opening up yourself asshole and funneling constant homework/tests, you would get to hang out with your friends whenever you wanted most of the time, and like so much more I took for granted I wish I could have back:reallysad:

Reactions: leanbeliever

Splur

Stream TTP (:
Gold
Dec 5, 2018
soundcloud.com
*sigh*, me too man, me too...

I never realized how depressing growing up really is, back then you didn’t really have any rules and school wasn’t opening up yourself asshole and funneling constant homework/tests, you would get to hang out with your friends whenever you wanted most of the time, and like so much more I took for granted I wish I could have back:reallysad:
I miss how simple life was, even in Highschool man. Miss the lunch periods with the boys. Miss not having a care in the world.
Now, life is pain .

• reallysad
Reactions: Joelk2003

Joelk2003

CaptainSaveAHoe!
Silver
Feb 18, 2020
I miss how simple life was, even in Highschool man. Miss the lunch periods with the boys. Miss not having a care in the world.
Now, life is pain .
God you couldn’t be more right man, when they say high school goes by fast they not kidding, imma senior now but it feels like I was in freshman orientation like the other day, and all I feel is pain. constant pain.

true bro, I missed not having any obligations or responsibilities, I just miss being a free spirit and feel like myself, now I’m like reserved and to myself

Joelk2003

CaptainSaveAHoe!
Silver
Feb 18, 2020
Also missed going into toys-r-us and just going through the aisles and just messing around with the toys even if I wasn’t buying it, sad a childhood giant had to close its doors :reallysad:

Reactions: Pinoy12