Squirtle Interview

userinterview.png
Welcome to User Interviews, where different users who have had a major impact on the site will be interviewed over a set of questions, keeping the answers raw, and discussing a few things about the community and their personal lives.

The user that will be interviewed today is known as @Squirtle on the forum and Discord. He's a bit of a newer seller but has still contributed a lot to the community in a short amount of time.

Squirtle's Profile Picture

158304.png

INTRO:

To start off, how would you like to introduce yourself to anyone who doesn't know you?

Squirtle_Icon.png: I’m Squirtle AKA City Girls Opp #1, and I’m not super active talking on site or Discord so I don't know most the community that aren’t sellers. Oh and I don’t do internet beef so keep it to yourself.

How did you find the leak community?

Squirtle_Icon.png: I started on r/KanyeLeaks back then just cause I’m a huge Kanye fan, and he was the first artist I thought about looking for unreleased music from. So I lurked around, then lost interest until Leakth.is got set up and I started looking for leaked stuff from other artists around that time.

PERSONAL:

What hobbies do you have outside of Leakth.is and the leak community in general?

Squirtle_Icon.png: Working out, drinking, and watching movies. I love movies almost as much as I love music, like Goodfellas is my favorite movie of all time and I could watch that shit every day. I try to watch new shit as often as I can though. Recently it’s been more drinking than working out cuz life is ass.

Who were some of the first friends you ever made in the community?

Squirtle_Icon.png: My 2 first real friends I made in the community are definitely Chris and Alek. Chris was the first for sure though that’s my brother.

Building off the last question, is there anyone who you'd like to shoutout for helping you or just being a great guy to talk to?

Squirtle_Icon.png: Honestly I can shout out both Chris and Alek for helping me out, along with just being great people to talk to seriously. Chris and Alek both have helped me through some shit and I help them as much as I can. Also shoutout to all of Remorse & Mediocre Peen. 🤞

I'm guessing based off your name and the way you've branded your account that you're a Pokémon fan. Is Squirtle really your favorite Pokémon, and if they aren't then who is?

Squirtle_Icon.png: Yeah I picked Squirtle cause of how much I love Pokémon, but Mudkip is actually my favorite Pokémon. I just chose Squirtle cause of my idea for the tag and I love the Squirtle Squad episode from the original anime.

What are your plans for the future currently?

Squirtle_Icon.png: At the moment I’ve been doing my best to just try to enjoy life a little. I already know what I’m doing career-wise and everything so I’m just working on my financials and trying to be a little more responsible.

MUSIC/LEAKS:

What are some of your favorite artists, and your favorite album?

Squirtle_Icon.png: Kanye, Kid Cudi, Francis and the Lights to name a few. My favorite album of all time is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Is there any leak that you'd consider to be the best out of the rest?

Squirtle_Icon.png: It’s hard for me to say overall, but for Kanye for whatever reason One I Love is just so crazy to me. And outside of that Mama’s Boyfriend, need the Billy Joel sample version so bad man.

What GB did you enjoy coordinating the most in your time?

Squirtle_Icon.png: I hate coordinating all of them. Broke people are annoying, but Jetty was a good ass Don Toliver song so I didn’t mind running that one.

CLOSING:

What is your opinion on everything happening in the world recently?

Squirtle_Icon.png: Fuck Trump

Do you have anything else you'd like to say?

Squirtle_Icon.png: If you need anything and nobody else is there for you let me know and I’ll do the best I can to help. Even if I don’t know you, everybody deserves to have an ear. We all struggling out here whether people wanna admit it or not.

One last question here: Squirtle Squritle?

Squirtle_Icon.png: Squirtle Fuckin Squritle

--------------------------------------------------

As always thanks to @Squirtle for taking time out of his day to do this interview. I'm gonna try and do as many interviews before 2020 ends because these are really fun to me. Expect the next one in around a week!

Last edited:

Comments

NickK

The Leakth.is Serviette
Gold
Silver
Author
Nov 10, 2019
good interview, like the format. W
edit: who u interviewing next
You'll see who I'm interviewing next when it comes out, I like to be a bit secretive on what I'm working on.

Reactions: gyarados

m0p

Family
Nov 17, 2018
like the alek one, I wish more questions were asked but good to hear someone else loves the One I Love leak