DISCUSSION September 27th will be a big day for hip-hop

Dec 2, 2018
There will be A LOT of major projects dropping that day. If most of these don't drop, y'all can clown me fr. But from how its looking, all of these albums are projected to drop that day

Kanye West - Jesus Is King (Confirmed by Kim on Twitter)

Young M.A. - Herstory in the Making (Confirmed)

A Boogie wit da Hoodie - Artist 2 (releasing first single from the album Mood Swings tomorrow night, and he released the first single Look Back At It off of Hoodie SZN 2 weeks before it dropped. This will be 2 weeks from the 27th)

Tory Lanez - Chixtape 5 (Tory said he put the final touches on it 2 weeks ago, then today about an hour ago he posted on his instagram story he is looking for modals to shoot for Chixtape 5 in New York. This will definitely drop within the next few weeks)

King Von - Grandson Vol. 1 (he postponed it from dropping this week and is only releasing a single Crazy Story 3 on Friday, so I'm guessing it drops either next week or the following on the 27th)

Lil Wayne - Funeral (he said it was dropping before the end of the year last month, and last year he dropped C5 on his birthday. It would make sense if he did the same this year since he has been teasing it dropping for a long time)

Quando Rondo - QPac (said it was dropping before October)

XXXTENTACION - Bad Vibes Forever (if it leaks like people are saying it will in the next week or 2, it will have no choice but to drop the 27th)

Chris Brown - Indigo (Deluxe) (Breezy said it was coming very soon)

NoCap & Clever - The Clever Child (they said it was dropping the end of September)

YK Osiris - The Golden Child (supposed to drop end of September)

BIG DAY COMING

Dec 2, 2018
Is Boogie confirmed?
none are confirmed except for Kanye and Young MA, but A Boogie last year when he dropped Hoodie SZN dropped back to back singles 2 weeks before the album dropped, and I'm assuming he will do the same since he's dropping a single tomorrow

Anon9904

Apr 9, 2019
none are confirmed except for Kanye and Young MA, but A Boogie last year when he dropped Hoodie SZN dropped back to back singles 2 weeks before the album dropped, and I'm assuming he will do the same since he's dropping a single tomorrow
Yea the only thing that draws me away from Boogie dropping is he dropped Drowning months before The Bigger Artist came out. And he announced HoodieSZN a good month before look back at it dropped

Dec 2, 2018
Yea the only thing that draws me away from Boogie dropping is he dropped Drowning months before The Bigger Artist came out. And he announced HoodieSZN a good month before look back at it dropped
that's true. I guess we'll see. All I'm saying is it could POTENTIALLY be a big day. Obviously only 2 projects are confirmed so regardless don't get your hopes too high.

bigtyrone

Tyrone
Apr 7, 2019
soundcloud.com
A Boogie wit da Hoodie - Artist 2 (releasing first single from the album Mood Swings tomorrow night, and he released the first single Look Back At It off of Hoodie SZN 2 weeks before it dropped. This will be 2 weeks from the 27th)

Tory Lanez - Chixtape 5 (Tory said he put the final touches on it 2 weeks ago, then today about an hour ago he posted on his instagram story he is looking for modals to shoot for Chixtape 5 in New York. This will definitely drop within the next few weeks)

XXXTENTACION - Bad Vibes Forever (if it leaks like people are saying it will in the next week or 2, it will have no choice but to drop the 27th)

BIG DAY COMING
yall niggas funny :cwl:

Reactions: 29873498792847927
Jun 2, 2019
There will be A LOT of major projects dropping that day. If most of these don't drop, y'all can clown me fr. But from how its looking, all of these albums are projected to drop that day

Kanye West - Jesus Is King (Confirmed by Kim on Twitter)

Young M.A. - Herstory in the Making (Confirmed)

King Von - Grandson Vol. 1 (he postponed it from dropping this week and is only releasing a single Crazy Story 3 on Friday, so I'm guessing it drops either next week or the following on the 27th)

Lil Wayne - Funeral (he said it was dropping before the end of the year last month, and last year he dropped C5 on his birthday. It would make sense if he did the same this year since he has been teasing it dropping for a long time)

NoCap & Clever - The Clever Child (they said it was dropping the end of September)

BIG DAY COMING
funeral probably not comin this month tbh