YOUNG THUG Post x Thug - Goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshay

⚘🌷🌼🌻🌺🥀🌹🏵💮🌸💐🦁🐐🐤🐧🐿🐵🐎🐆🐩🦃🦆🐟🐋🐞
Jun 16, 2018
If this leaked two months from now I would be completely indifferent, two weeks from now it would not have have bugged all that much. Deep down I knew it'd leak eventually, but I got it at 6:30 and it was leaked at 7:30, and that's frustrating.
that's tough

missed out on a bit of clout there

Arff

Nov 24, 2018
yes but understand how wack it was for this man to leak it... he just fucked over like 8 people
i commend him for that, stop being a bunch of elitist weirdos who want to feel special by having a song before everyone else.

idk why yall fiend for clout so much, you'll get recognition for a day, you'll feel good about yourself, then the day after everyone's gonna forget you even existed. yall goofy

Blink_

Middleman Required
Verified
May 21, 2018
i commend him for that, stop being a bunch of elitist weirdos who want to feel special by having a song before everyone else.

idk why yall fiend for clout so much, you'll get recognition for a day, you'll feel good about yourself, then the day after everyone's gonna forget you even existed. yall goofy
Wack

TrevorScoot

Regular
Middleman Required
Verified
VIP
Sep 7, 2018
Why do people get so upset when a song like this leaks? I understand that people contribute to the GB but do they plan on keeping that song to themselves forever? Idk doesn’t really make sense to me
Yea it’s called vaulting

leaksman

Regular
Feb 4, 2019
If you can find where I said either “I won’t leak it” or “I agree not to leak this” then your arguments valid, but I never said it so 🤷‍♂️
you said "i agree not to leak this" when you joined in the explicitly clear private group buy for the song, whether or not it was an off-site buy, because it involved members on this site. i wasn't even in the group buy, but it was still super clear that the intent of paying for the song was for private purposes.

Blink_

Middleman Required
Verified
May 21, 2018
did anyone expect more from a 7 man gbuy of post malone fans
So because it’s Post and “haHAA Post Malone fans dumb 😎” that makes it cool to do this shit?

I respect you, you’re a great member of the community, but come on

Blink_

Middleman Required
Verified
May 21, 2018
yeah aite stay mad that some guy leaked a song, weirdo

hahahahahah yall splashed 200 on this too i'm dead
You’re the second person to throw out that 200 number lmfaoooo

Ain’t NOBODY in the group pay 200. Learn some basic fuckin math kiddo cause clearly what you’re learning at community college ain’t cutting it 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.