departed
Donator
Verified
VIP
Groupbuys
Jun 26, 2018
pluto
in the midst of their heated argument id like to leave yall with something

don't use paypal unless you can afford to spend the money you are receiving because nobody is safe and I can promise you from the things I have seen PayPal will never take your side when it matters most. do deals with btc/cashapp/zelle and use a MM and nobody gets hurt or has worries. Also paypal isnt very secure and its just an all around mess from a currency application perspective

NoonanXO

30 Millimeters ain’t nothing
Mar 28, 2019
ight baby boy better quit pretendin like u slick or u gonna end up wit my slick dick in ur ass 😘
Yaight you act like you wasn’t already bouta put it in there cause you know I got cake

NoonanXO

30 Millimeters ain’t nothing
Mar 28, 2019
in the midst of their heated argument id like to leave yall with something

don't use paypal unless you can afford to spend the money you are receiving because nobody is safe and I can promise you from the things I have seen PayPal will never take your side when it matters most. do deals with btc/cashapp/zelle and use a MM and nobody gets hurt or has worries. Also paypal isnt very secure and its just an all around mess from a currency application perspective
Yeah I had the money to blow, knew I’d get scammed but I did it anyways. In the end I’m holding this bum for a ransom :daffy: