DISCUSSION Need all leaks I missed

Gucci Mane LaFlare

Family
VIP
May 20, 2018
was away for a while, didn't mean to be, laptop had to be fixed. They had to ship it to fix it. Just got it back. Need all the leaks I missed. To make it easier for my screen reader, say what the leak is, and then put a link to the thread about it. All genres, I need to be caught up. Been away since Augast 14th. Thanks, and it's great to be back.

Apr 16, 2019
was away for a while, didn't mean to be, laptop had to be fixed. They had to ship it to fix it. Just got it back. Need all the leaks I missed. To make it easier for my screen reader, say what the leak is, and then put a link to the thread about it. All genres, I need to be caught up. Been away since Augast 14th. Thanks, and it's great to be back.
Looks like it's time for YOU to put in and do Work sonnyboy

Gucci Mane LaFlare

Family
VIP
May 20, 2018
@Gucci Mane LaFlare yo excuse all the retards in the thread that don’t know anything about you being blind and shit, I’ll make you a list of the recent big leaks and send them to you via DM
Thanks. Tryna catch up kinda, while also trying to get all my browser history back too, it got deleted when the computer was shipped. Thankfully all my music and stuff was saved though.

keepback

sad™
Champion
MVP
Donator
Mar 16, 2019
uh ok let’s see
Literally 10ish Playboi Carti leaks that include:
Cancun
Red On Red
Did It Again
Asthma
One Day
Butterfly Doors
Back Up
Buffy The Body
and more I’m too lazy to list
Travis Scott:
LoFi
Takeoff
I Can Tell (OG)
Lil Wayne:
Velvet (Carter V OG era)
A bunch of Chris Brown
The usual 25 Juice WRLD songs a week
Like 4 Mac Miller tracks
And now a bunch more songs will leak becuase private is running like 25 gbs

Clinicalyabrasiv

Family
Donator
VIP
May 23, 2018
Michigan
Thanks. Tryna catch up kinda, while also trying to get all my browser history back too, it got deleted when the computer was shipped. Thankfully all my music and stuff was saved though.
Do you have a firefox or google chrome account? If you ever used Sync, you can get your history back on your new computer