DISCUSSION NAV / Navraj Singh Goraya Megathread

unbuttoned

Regular
Jun 12, 2019
There’s no Put In Work original or Get Go solo
yes there is the put in work snippet is a little different theres a little bit of different ad-libs andi think beat had a little more bass but its a very small difference and hard to recognize kinda like the og beibs in the trap that had minor diff. from the officially released one. also ik get go isnt solo i just put it in there for people who dont like gucci verse/want solo nav because it was well mixed and sounded official.

Religion

Stan
Feb 14, 2019
Your Moms House
yes there is the put in work snippet is a little different theres a little bit of different ad-libs andi think beat had a little more bass but its a very small difference and hard to recognize kinda like the og beibs in the trap that had minor diff. from the officially released one. also ik get go isnt solo i just put it in there for people who dont like gucci verse/want solo nav because it was well mixed and sounded official.
the only thing thats diff in put in work is nav sounds a lil bit deeper

Mando

Sep 29, 2018
Does somebody have a Dropbox download for all the Nav leaks. Would really appreciate it :)

cult

Regular
Apr 13, 2019
@unbuttoned theres 4 new snippets here and I’m 99% sure the put in work demo is the same exact as the one that leaked, the song is playing loud in the background and there’s no obvious differences from the original so I see no reason for it to be there lol

Reactions: Religion