DISCUSSION Middleman Mods

Blackhat

Middleman Required
Verified
Dec 9, 2018
They say use middleman to not be scammed but i contacted every leakthis mod who can middleman and only gotten back one reply from one who said he was busy while others just ignore while bluntly online

Bloody hell i have middleman required to do anything but the mods just ignore me when i need one

Reactions: Spaced

Guwop

Brrrrr (ask someone else first)
Owner
MVP
Donator
May 8, 2018
mods who middleman are not available 24/7 nor were they advertised to be available anytime you want them to be. they have lives outside of this site and community.

Blackhat

Middleman Required
Verified
Dec 9, 2018
mods who middleman are not available 24/7 nor were they advertised to be available anytime you want them to be. they have lives outside of this site and community.
Why have middleman required if they aren’t available and ignore you when they are bluntly online and have free time?

DrankGOD

Grip-N-Sipper
Donator
Middleman Required
Verified
Sep 3, 2018
From DRoink
I did not like how he approached this thread.

He came with hate.

He came with disrespect.

He did NOT Come with love.

Spread love not hate.

Reactions: Young Thug

Blackhat

Middleman Required
Verified
Dec 9, 2018
I did not like how he approached this thread.

He came with hate.

He came with disrespect.

He did NOT Come with love.

Spread love not hate.
I’ve lost out on 6 sells because the mods have ignored me multiple times when i asked for a middleman the only one who even gave me the time to say he was busy was lxns it’s common courtesy to just say you can’t middelnan exactly how lxns did instead of reading my messages and ignoring

If you’re going to have middleman required you shouldn’t have your middleman ignore people when they ask for help i understand they get busy but say something instead of reading the message and ignoring

Reactions: DrankGOD

DrankGOD

Grip-N-Sipper
Donator
Middleman Required
Verified
Sep 3, 2018
From DRoink
I’ve lost out on 6 sells because the mods have ignored me multiple times when i asked for a middleman the only one who even gave me the time to say he was busy was lxns it’s common courtesy to just say you can’t middelnan exactly how lxns did instead of reading my messages and ignoring

If you’re going to have middleman required you shouldn’t have your middleman ignore people when they ask for help i understand they get busy but say something instead of reading the message and ignoring
Good luck to you, brother. I hope you find a middleman.

However, I would appreciate it more if you commented on this matter in a more respectful way.