LIL UZI VERT Lil Uzi Vert / Symere Woods Megathread

AstroRager

Nightcrawler
Middleman Required
Verified
Apr 2, 2019
Probably just the album
I'm thinking hell do another single. he was soo close to dropping after futsol shuffle when he did all that shit with his insta, bu now it seems that he's changed his mind about dropping. im expecting another single within the next month or two and the album to come out around June-july-august

Bigmag7

Regular
Apr 24, 2019
Bro
I'm thinking hell do another single. he was soo close to dropping after futsol shuffle when he did all that shit with his insta, bu now it seems that he's changed his mind about dropping. im expecting another single within the next month or two and the album to come out around June-july-august
bro that’s to late man

AstroRager

Nightcrawler
Middleman Required
Verified
Apr 2, 2019
Tbh just chill until you see him post something or give us some significant info, no point and stressing about it. You know how he operates
I would love to see it as soon as possible, but realistically I don’t see it until the beginning of summer to the beginning of fall, since LIR2 drooped around fall time, that makes sense. But LUV VS THE WORLD dropped around summer, so I wouldn’t be surprised with any of those times

Reactions: Rolluziroll561

Thanatos_I_Am

Family
Dec 11, 2018
I would love to see it as soon as possible, but realistically I don’t see it until the beginning of summer to the beginning of fall, since LIR2 drooped around fall time, that makes sense. But LUV VS THE WORLD dropped around summer, so I wouldn’t be surprised with any of those times
You really think he’ll do Coachella with the same 3 year old set?