Leaks of the Week (October 27th - November 2nd)

What was the Leak of the Week?

• Drake ft. Bryson Tiller - Real Bad Karma

Votes: 127 37.8%
  • Young Thug - Ride with the Cash

Votes: 34 10.1%
  • Lil Uzi Vert - Homicide

Votes: 72 21.4%
  • Kanye West - Chakras (OG OG Saleh)

Votes: 63 18.8%
  • Roddy Ricch (ft. A Boogie) - Float

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
leakoftheweek2.png

Welcome to Leaks of the Week, where we take a look at some of the best songs that have leaked and break them down.
Leave a vote for your favorite leak on the poll above.

drake-bryson-tiller-2.jpg

1. Drake ft. Bryson Tiller - Real Bad Karma
Leaker: @Boofus
Link: Real Bad Karma
Info:
Notable Bar:
"Oh Goddamn, say my life is full of drama
Hot boy, I feel like Dwayne Michael Carter"

Wow, this song really saved this week in my opinion. As a huge fan of both artists, I was excited to finally get to hear them on a song together.Drake and Bryson Tiller were rumored to be working on music back in 2016-2017, when Drake was trying to sign Bryson to OVO. For me, it lived up to the hype. I'm glad that it sounded like a finished song without any open verses or mumbling for once. This song was made during the More Life era, and it's a shame that it was never publicly released.

young-thug.jpeg

2. Young Thug - Ride with the Cash
Leaker: @Ron Weasley
Link: Ride With The Cash
Info:
Unknown
Notable Bar:
"Don't never go out bad with your clique 'bout a bitch
I know you did that shit, nigga, get rich"

A Compared to the other Thug leaks we've had in the recent months, this was towards the bottom for me. Produced by Wheezy, this song features ____. Like most of the other leaks this week, this one sounds far from finished, but was still good enough to be one of the top leaks this week.

1524752717_a6333b726ad8436cb745fa07ae0343aa.jpg

3. Lil Uzi Vert - Homicide
Leaker: @backwoodbyle
Link: Homicide
Info:
2014 - 2015
Notable Bar:
"I'ma fly for eighty summers

Women keep calling my number
Diamond go stupid, they dumber
You got that banana clip?

Where I be? Hundred round drummer"

Similar to the Thug leak, this song does not really come close to the other leaks Uzi has had in the past. Homicide is noticeably an early-Uzi song, and it shows in the sound. The song is pretty simple, and it is unlikely that I will listen to it more in the future. However, since it is an Uzi leak, it is noteworthy enough to be in the top-5 for this week.

Kanye West 3.png.jpeg

4. Kanye West - Chakras (OG OG Saleh)
Leaker: @Reyes
Link: Chakras (OG OG Saleh)
Info: 2018

To me, this song almost saved the entire groupbuy. At this point, the Kanye mumble demos are barely worth listening to, but this song was my personal favorite from the bunch. This leak is an extremely early version of Selah, from Jesus is King, but features the lyrics from OG Selah with a different beat. Although I liked the first OG Selah more, I liked the direction this one had, and I honestly like it better than the Selah that was officially released. I'd like to see more Kanye leaks like this than the unfinished mumble demos that have been increasingly more common lately.

Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 9.06.11 PM.png

5. Roddy Ricch (ft. A Boogie) - Float
Leaker: @Justin Rarri
Link:
Float
Info: 2019

Float leaked alongside multiple other A Boogie songs this week, and was my personal favorite. This song is completely finished, and was generally a good song. It will be interesting to see if this song officially releases in the future, as Roddy Ricch's new album releases very soon.

Honorable Mentions:
A Boogie wit da Hoodie - Boogieman
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie x Trap Manny - Givenchy
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Hood Love Story
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie x Young Thug - Rockstar Lifestyle
Juice WRLD (ft. Lil' Yachty) - Airport Security
Juice WRLD - Analog
Juice WRLD - All Out
Lil Yachty - Static
Mac Miller - That’s On Me
Playboi Carti - Check It Out
Playboi Carti - Neon (Finished)