Leaks of the Week (July 28th - August 3rd)

What is the Leak of the Week?

• Kanye West ft. Young Thug - Bad Night / Capri Sun / Man Up

Votes: 45 25.3%
  • Travis Scott - Girlfriend

Votes: 50 28.1%
  • 21 Savage - Yea Yea

Votes: 43 24.2%
  • Travis Scott - Marietta ("but like the real one" version)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Juice Wrld - Alright

Votes: 28 15.7%
  • Other (leave a comment below)

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to Leaks of the Week, where we take a look at some of the best songs that have leaked and break them down. Leave a vote for your favorite leak on the poll above.

1. Kanye West feat. Young Thug - Bad Night / Capri Sun / Man Up
Leaker: @lxns
Link: Bad Night / Capri Sun / Man Up
Info: 2014
Notable Bar:
"If I say somethin' indecent
She gon' suck me off like a Capri-Sun"

One of the three versions of this song, Bad Night / Capri Sun / Man Up features Kanye and Thug over an aggressive beat. The sound of the song screams TurboGrafx16 era, as it sounds extremely similar to the other leaks from this time period, like Face Down and Euro.

2. Travis Scott - Girlfriend
Leaker: @Xondi
Link:
Girlfriend
Info: 2017
Notable Bar:
"You can't come with me if you keep whinin'
About shit that doesn't matter at all
What if I told you I don't care if you bawl?
I ain't got the time for no idiot talk"

This Astroworld throwaway features Travis Scott singing about a troubled relationship that he is in. While the song is clearly in an unfinished state, it once again shows what Travis had in mind for Astroworld. The version of Astroworld from 2016-2017 is beginning to sound increasingly different from the version we got, while keeping the same sound intact.

3. 21 Savage - Yea Yea
Leaker: @Googly
Link:
Yea Yea
Info: Unknown
Notable Bar:
"Savage got the 40 with the red dot
Savage made a quarter mil' off "Red Opps"
Yeah, nigga, I ain't never filled out a job app'
Your favorite rapper keyboard, I swear that nigga all cap"

In a week filled with 21 Savage leaks, this was my favorite one. 21 Savage does great on a Pierre Bourne beat, in only their second publicly heard song together. If the open verse was filled, this would most likely be my favorite 21 Savage leak out now.

4. Travis Scott - Marietta ("but like the real one" version)
Leaker: @Bugs
Link:
Marietta
Info: 2014-2015
Notable Bar:
"Marietta,
Grandma house on patterned leather
Used to get the cool cup for the weather
Somewhere ever, made this last forever"

While different versions of this song had been leaked for weeks now, I was waiting until an official version of this song leaked before putting it on Leaks of the Week. This version is the original version from the studio, without edits. While the 9 minute leak features a lot of studio mumbling quite similar to Kanye's infamous mumbling on leaks, it still serves as a big leaked due to the ability to edit it down to a great listenable song.

5. Juice Wrld - Alright
Leaker: @Googly
Link:
Alright
Info: 2018
Notable Bar:
"I hate being reminded of my past
It's not like it's easy to forget
You're hanging it over my head
For Christ's sakes teach yourself how to forgive"

Originally teased back in June of last year, this week Alright has finally leaked. This is likely one of the only Juice WRLD songs that I'll ever feature on Leaks of the Week, simply due to the fact that 3-5 Juice WRLD songs have leaked every week for about a year. However, on this song, Juice WRLD does great on a CardoGotWings beat, and deserves this spot on the list.

Honorable Mentions:
21 Savage - Act a fool
21 Savage - Ice On
21 Savage - Pass Her
21 Savage - Lil Bitch
21 Savage - Red Opps (OG)
Earl Sweatshirt - Hat Trick
Earl Sweatshirt - Names

Juice WRLD - Spanglish
Juice WRLD - Grateful
Lil Nas X - Pop Pop Pop
Playboi Carti - Dont Worry ft. Wiz Khalifa
Quavo - Night ft. Desiigner
Travis Scott - Oh Me Oh My (Solo OG)
Wiz Khalifa - Realest Nigga
Young Thug - Don't Need Them (OG)
Yung Bans - Pierre

Thanks everyone for, once again, a great week of leaks! Sorry for the delay on this one.
If you haven't already, check out ASTROWORLD X

Last edited:
Leakify

Comments

ThePerfectAndroid

Family
VIP
May 20, 2019
Germany
Hat Trick by Earl Sweatshirt. It may not be the best song overall that leaked this week, that I would give to Girlfriend by Travis, but Earl Leaks are stupid rare so I gotta give it to Hat Trick. Also, may wanna remove Names from the honorable mentions, song was proven to be fake.

Reactions: Leakify

deja

🚫🧢
Donator
Middleman Required
Verified
VIP
Aug 29, 2018
In a week filled with 21 Savage leaks, this was my favorite one. 21 Savage does great on a Pierre Bourne beat, in only their second publicly heard song together. If the open verse was filled, this would most likely be my favorite 21 Savage leak out now.
just wanna lyk that this is their 3rd leak but great article
baby choppa, switch up, yea yea

Reactions: Leakify

DrankGOD

Grip-N-Sipper
MVP
Donator
Sep 3, 2018
From DRoink
Hat Trick by Earl Sweatshirt. It may not be the best song overall that leaked this week, that I would give to Girlfriend by Travis, but Earl Leaks are stupid rare so I gotta give it to Hat Trick. Also, may wanna remove Names from the honorable mentions, song was proven to be fake.
What about that wicked ep? That was so good 🤣