Leaks Of The Week (February 23 - February 29)

What was the Leak of the Week?

• Young Thug - World Go 'Round (Blue Cash) (feat. Juice WRLD)

• Usher - Slow Motion (feat. Drake)

• Kanye West - Up From The Ashes

• Justine Skye - X2C (feat. Travis Scott)

• A$AP Rocky - Night School (feat. Young Thug)

Results are only viewable after voting.

leakoftheweek2-2.png

Welcome to Leaks of the Week, where we take a look at some of the best songs that have leaked and break them down.
Leave a vote for your favorite leak on the poll above.

image.php.jpeg

1. Young Thug - World Go 'Round (Blue Cash) (feat. Juice WRLD)
Leaker: @malloy
Link: World Go 'Round (Blue Cash)
Info:
2019 (So Much Fun Era)
Notable Bar:
"Fresh to death, Gucci on my tomb
My chopper sing, it need autotune"

If you had told me a year or two ago that I'd enjoy a Young Thug and Juice WRLD leak much more than a finished Kanye leak, I would've called you crazy, but I guess that's where we're at in 2020. This song, previously previewed by Juice WRLD on his Instagram live, features a sample of Money Song by Eric Idle. The sample truly makes the beat hit hard, and Young Thug and Juice WRLD do not disappoint on their verses.

usher-drake-slow-motion-leak.jpg

2. Usher - Slow Motion (feat. Drake)
Leaker: @More Life
Link: Slow Motion
Info:
Notable Bar:
"Never been a people person, always been a people's person
Know how to get a person, don't know how to keep a person"

Once again, another Drake grail makes the list this week (shoutout Drake GB discord for getting this one done). Slow Motion was originally made in late 2014, where it was supposed to be on Usher's album Hard II Love. At the time, Usher said the song did not make the album due to its deep emotional subject matter. It is always great to see Drake leaks, as they are usually uncommon, but this one was particularly nice due to the fact that unreleased Drake songs that are this old almost never see the light of day.

kanye-west-dr-dre-getty-johnny-nunez.jpeg

3. Kanye West - Up From The Ashes
Leaker: @Troublesome
Link: Up From The Ashes
Info:

Originally intended to be on Kanye's most recent album Jesus is King, this version of the song has been reworked by both Kanye and Dr. Dre. Like every song from the JIK-era, this one features Kanye talking about religious subjects and his love for God. While I was not a huge fan of the song, it was still interesting to hear, and it will be even more interesting to see if it still appears on Jesus is King II (if it even comes out).

shutterstock_editorial_10343954ai-e1565813767594.jpg

4. Justine Skye - X2C (feat. Travis Scott)
Leaker: @Travis Scott
Link: Justine Skye - X2C (feat. Travis Scott)
Info:

Notable Bar:
"I drop a text, yeah
I pass out with my ex, yeah
We all took the X, yeah
Yeah, we did it for the best"

Considering the fact that Travis Scott's artist Sheck Wes has had a nasty breakup (as in she accused him of physical abuse) with Justine Skye, it was surprising the her and Travis did a song together. However, it makes sense if it was recorded years before. While most people would likely have skipped the leak if it did not feature Travis, it was cool to hear Travis over a beat he usually wouldn't be on.

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 6.54.50 PM.png

5. A$AP Rocky - Night School (feat. Young Thug)
Leaker: @djsoultruth
Link:
Night School
Info: Unkown
Notable Bar:
"I told the baby not to worry, I’ma cop her some new boobs

Stay in your jurisdiction, I bring everything to you
I told her not to worry, I'm no nigga without a clue

Pay her little sister tuition, she don't need no night school"

Another song that surprised me this week, Night School is just a genuinely good song. If it were fully finished, this would easily be a top 3 leak of the week. However, due to it being extremely short, I had to bump it down a few spots.

Honorable Mentions:
21 Savage - My Little Secret (feat. Summer Walker)
6LACK - Space Girl
Ant Clemons - Blessings (feat. Quentin Miller)

A$AP Rocky - 2 Piece (feat. Juicy J)
Juice WRLD - My Gang
Kanye West - Brothers (OG)
Kanye West - Don't Get Too Excited
Kanye West - Glory (feat. Victory Boyd) and Glory Demo (feat. Labrinth)
Mac Miller - Do You Have A Destination?
Pi'erre Bourne - Uh Oh (feat. Rich The Kid)
The Weeknd - Practice
Trippie Redd - Diamonds ft. Bortz Money

Thanks for another great week of leaks!

(and yes I know The Carter Chronicles leaked they'll either be in next week's LOTW or in a separate blog)

Last edited:
Leakify

Comments

Notoriety

JACKBOY
MVP
Donator
Feb 19, 2019
Rodeo

View attachment 24689

Welcome to Leaks of the Week, where we take a look at some of the best songs that have leaked and break them down.
Leave a vote for your favorite leak on the poll above.

View attachment 24562

1. Young Thug - World Go 'Round (Blue Cash) (feat. Juice WRLD)
Leaker: @malloy
Link: World Go 'Round (Blue Cash)
Info:
2019 (So Much Fun Era)
Notable Bar:
"Fresh to death, Gucci on my tomb
My chopper sing, it need autotune"

If you had told me a year or two ago that I'd enjoy a Young Thug and Juice WRLD leak much more than a finished Kanye leak, I would've called you crazy, but I guess that's where we're at in 2020. This song, previously previewed by Juice WRLD on his Instagram live, features a sample of Money Song by Eric Idle. The sample truly makes the beat hit hard, and Young Thug and Juice WRLD do not disappoint on their verses.

View attachment 24612

2. Usher - Slow Motion (feat. Drake)
Leaker: @More Life
Link: Slow Motion
Info:
Notable Bar:
"Never been a people person, always been a people's person
Know how to get a person, don't know how to keep a person"

Once again, another Drake grail makes the list this week (shoutout Drake GB discord for getting this one done). Slow Motion was originally made in late 2014, where it was supposed to be on Usher's album Hard II Love. At the time, Usher said the song did not make the album due to its deep emotional subject matter. It is always great to see Drake leaks, as they are usually uncommon, but this one was particularly nice due to the fact that unreleased Drake songs that are this old almost never see the light of day.

View attachment 24614

3. Kanye West - Up From The Ashes
Leaker: @Troublesome
Link: Up From The Ashes
Info:

Originally intended to be on Kanye's most recent album Jesus is King, this version of the song has been reworked by both Kanye and Dr. Dre. Like every song from the JIK-era, this one features Kanye talking about religious subjects and his love for God. While I was not a huge fan of the song, it was still interesting to hear, and it will be even more interesting to see if it still appears on Jesus is King II (if it even comes out).

View attachment 24617

4. Justine Skye - X2C (feat. Travis Scott)
Leaker: @Travis Scott
Link: Justine Skye - X2C (feat. Travis Scott)
Info:

Notable Bar:
"I drop a text, yeah
I pass out with my ex, yeah
We all took the X, yeah
Yeah, we did it for the best"

Considering the fact that Travis Scott's artist Sheck Wes has had a nasty breakup (as in she accused him of physical abuse) with Justine Skye, it was surprising the her and Travis did a song together. However, it makes sense if it was recorded years before. While most people would likely have skipped the leak if it did not feature Travis, it was cool to hear Travis over a beat he usually wouldn't be on.

View attachment 24615

5. A$AP Rocky - Night School (feat. Young Thug)
Leaker: @djsoultruth
Link:
Night School
Info: Unkown
Notable Bar:
"I told the baby not to worry, I’ma cop her some new boobs

Stay in your jurisdiction, I bring everything to you
I told her not to worry, I'm no nigga without a clue

Pay her little sister tuition, she don't need no night school"

Another song that surprised me this week, Night School is just a genuinely good song. If it were fully finished, this would easily be a top 3 leak of the week. However, due to it being extremely short, I had to bump it down a few spots.

Honorable Mentions:
21 Savage - My Little Secret (feat. Summer Walker)
6LACK - Space Girl
Ant Clemons - Blessings (feat. Quentin Miller)

A$AP Rocky - 2 Piece (feat. Juicy J)
Juice WRLD - My Gang
Kanye West - Brothers (OG)
Kanye West - Don't Get Too Excited
Kanye West - Glory (feat. Victory Boyd) and Glory Demo (feat. Labrinth)
Mac Miller - Do You Have A Destination?
Pi'erre Bourne - Uh Oh (feat. Rich The Kid)
The Weeknd - Practice
Trippie Redd - Diamonds ft. Bortz Money

Thanks for another great week of leaks!

(and yes I know The Carter Chronicles leaked they'll either be in next week's LOTW or in a separate blog)
Send a link about sheck I didnt hear about this or have see if it's real or not

Last edited: