VIDEO Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d - short film

i'm saying on the site lol
I really think @willfv wouldn't mind if you do it in a forum post here, while if that's sort of a leak that can't be easily found, it's probably better if you put it in a new thread.

Don't mind me, I am just following this thread cause I am very eager to see respond from him to my previous last post... :banderas:

Reactions: Cayenne West

willfv

Stan
Market Ban
Jul 25, 2018
I d
I really think @willfv wouldn't mind if you do it in a forum post here, while if that's sort of a leak that can't be easily found, it's probably better if you put it in a new thread.

Don't mind me, I am just following this thread cause I am very eager to see respond from him to my previous last post... :banderas:
i don’t have any em but i can do some digging same for pac. I’ll start to upload late orchestration to g drive tonight so it’s streamable

Reactions: ThugLifer
i don’t have any em but i can do some digging same for pac.
Oh, well fuck, I guess I got excited over nothing. And nah, don't bother bro, I am probably better in doing that than you, I just thought you might have some dope exclusive shit that isn't already on the internet or at least not publicly. Except if by "digging" you didn't meant doing it actually somewhere else, then thanks but just forget about it.

I’ll start to upload late orchestration to g drive tonight so it’s streamable
You know though that already got uploaded and shared in a post right above yours, yeah?

Last edited:

willfv

Stan
Market Ban
Jul 25, 2018
red
Lol, I guess that's why he couldn't deliver anything else rare from anybody even though he claimed he "got a massive collection of hella rare movies and short films". :dead:
Im still here. I can send you more info via pm but I’m not sending shit public

Im still here. I can send you more info via pm but I’m not sending shit public
I see you man, but I believe though you just downloaded the shit from somewhere (probably that youtube link) and reuploaded it to your Google Drive.

Although still you can feel free to prove me wrong, and also already know from which rappers the most I am looking for such rare shits...

Last edited:
Reactions: willfv