DISCUSSION Justin Bieber Album - Changes

johnmill5

Family
Nov 21, 2018
How do you know
bc it was on twitter a couple months back, i remember seeing an interview or tweet that he and chris had a song coming, then the album got announced. you got to watch the doc, but im 80% sure he will have cb on the album bc i know him and chris both got a couple unreleased tracks together.

asswater94

Family
Feb 2, 2019
VA
bc it was on twitter a couple months back, i remember seeing an interview or tweet that he and chris had a song coming, then the album got announced. you got to watch the doc, but im 80% sure he will have cb on the album bc i know him and chris both got a couple unreleased tracks together.
I hope so. Justin has always had the most respect for chris, even calls him the goat, so i hope his fans dont keep him from releasing a song with a “woman beater”

chris is a legend, regardless

JayMusic

Stan
Nov 1, 2018
I hope so. Justin has always had the most respect for chris, even calls him the goat, so i hope his fans dont keep him from releasing a song with a “woman beater”

chris is a legend, regardless
at this point his fans should realize he respects CB a lot, calling him a legend etc, to the point where he’ll do it regardless of what they say. BUT either way it goes, Justin’s gonna make this album 🔥

Reactions: asswater94

JayMusic

Stan
Nov 1, 2018
Overall though, some of the vocals he was singing in the documentary was fire. I can’t believe “Don’t Go Far” was leaked months ago and we see him working on it... but idk. I feel like maybe the album might have a few leaked songs but I think we’re gonna get prob the top R&B album of the year from JB. Even tho I’m a CB fan, JB’s support/fan base is a lot more in #s than CB’s even tho everyone knows he’s the shit. Feb 14th gonna be lit 😌

Reactions: johnmill5