DISCUSSION I think I just found the greatest music editor of all time.

King Kunta

90210 With My Feet Up!
MVP
Donator
May 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I'm just blown away by the reception here. I'm new to leakth.is and the larger editing community but I'm blessed to have discovered it.

I'm also glad to see some questions about the stems. They are an incredible pain in the ass to acquire (as I'm sure you know) so the majority of this project has been about mixing full tracks down to their socks. That being said, I've got a decent library of studio and DIY acapellas now that I was hoping to pass on to others once this project is wrapped up. If anyone has any suggestions for where to safely host this kind of thing let me know. ...Or let me know if I'm breaking some rule by even mentioning it.

Thanks again for watching! Shout out to y i k e s for the original post.
Your edits are crazy good shit man

Hidden Music

Regular
Aug 29, 2019
stay away from diy filtered acapella unless you use them as short adlib or sample, or they are so good and you can tweak them to near perfect

i hope you know kanye has a team who manually search for Kanye and Titles of leaked songs and manually report videos on youtube also, they once manually reported "deja vu" i posted before

so keep your rendered out videos for backup
& make them unlisted because they can still search with that Vaporwave Text

Last edited:

y i k e s

leak can u be. my final message. goodb ye
May 20, 2018
home, like everyone else
smarturl.it
stay away from diy filtered acapella unless you use them as short adlib or sample, or they are so good and you can tweak them to near perfect

i hope you know kanye has a team who manually search for Kanye and Titles of leaked songs and manually report videos on youtube also, they once manually reported "deja vu" i posted before

so keep your rendered out videos for backup
& make them unlisted because they can still search with that Vaporwave Text
well he only uses titles of released songs so I think he's a bit safer in that regard lol

Reactions: Hidden Music

Hidden Music

Regular
Aug 29, 2019
Does he have an album download or can someone upload?
I just ripped it myself too case shit gets deleted

Audio

Videos
----

found this old rmx of therafu he posted on soundcloud b4 this, he could make a visual for it and add it to this project

"Youre as Cold As Ice"...climate change....kind of goes with the whole theme

Last edited: