ANNOUNCEMENT Feb 24th Update (Push notifications) (unless you're on iOS)

kej

sysadmin/webdev/whatever
kej
Administrator
Middleman
May 14, 2018
Hey guys,

So, finally got around to the update so you'll see some minor frontend changes - some stuff is less verbose and is just pretty icons
Other changes:
  • Push notification support for most modern web browsers & android (no iOS support yet because of apple limitations, sadly). You can turn this on here if you aren't prompted automatically:
  • Reactions (rather than just likes, you can be sad or angry i guess) - we'll be customizing these as time goes on
  • markdown support
  • better BBcode shit
  • soundcloud autoembeds are fixed (along with support for 100ish more media sources including spotify, various video sources, etc - 90% of the shit you post a link to now will have a pretty embed)
I'll be working on some other changes over the next week (including hopefully making search actually useful) and most likely (resource permitting) the return of .gif avatars for MVP's and above.

For the time being - I've added the most appropriate reaction for most of your posts which is obviously "clown":

As always, if you find any bugs or issues, DM me.

Last edited:

iRyhz

+$¡₵₭Ø+
God
Champion
MVP
Donator
Middleman Required
Verified
Groupbuys
VIP
Jun 17, 2018
IRYHZ.COM
I'll be working on some other changes over the next week (including hopefully making search actually useful) and most likely (resource permitting) the return of .gif avatars for MVP's and above.
:ohno::rejoice: