OTHER Cypron Kerr & Cleopatra Bernard (XXXTENTACION's Mother) LLC documentation

ProudCatOwnerrr

Regular
Aug 7, 2019
Spain
Addresses, and proof that she is associated with Cypron Kerr, brother of the man that was with X at Riva Motorsports
Are you hinting that Cleo is related to X murder?

Anyways the documents are interesting but i searched that guys name and there's a few photos with Cleo at some awards event

a p

muller my rollie
MVP
Donator
Feb 18, 2019
dallas
someone leak this bitch social security number. i’m tryna open a new amex line and run it up

Folk

Stan
Jul 29, 2019
1593496966969.png i just wanna share this conversation with X's old friend, who is also now dead, Khaed, he produced some music for X as well.
Basically what he is saying is that Cleo left X in a car that was getting shot at, im not sure what age he was at the time tho, and there isnt a way i can find out since Khaed is dead.

Reactions: brxxyce

alx

Family
Champion
MVP
Donator
May 20, 2018
View attachment 33552 i just wanna share this conversation with X's old friend, who is also now dead, Khaed, he produced some music for X as well.
Basically what he is saying is that Cleo left X in a car that was getting shot at, im not sure what age he was at the time tho, and there isnt a way i can find out since Khaed is dead.
Wait so, she left him to die or she set him
Up? I’m confused

Reactions: marg

Folk

Stan
Jul 29, 2019
Wait so, she left him to die or she set him
Up? I’m confused
idk tbh, i think what happened was there was a shooting earlier in X's life (not the june 18th one) and he was in the car with his mom, and she just ran out the car, and left Jah to fend for himself, which is kinda eerie when u think abt it, cause X's Step-Uncle did the same thing when he got shot on June 18th

Reactions: alx

ProudCatOwnerrr

Regular
Aug 7, 2019
Spain
idk tbh, i think what happened was there was a shooting earlier in X's life (not the june 18th one) and he was in the car with his mom, and she just ran out the car, and left Jah to fend for himself, which is kinda eerie when u think abt it, cause X's Step-Uncle did the same thing when he got shot on June 18th
This could be related with the wound X had in his right arm, at the elbow between the WING RIDDEN ANGEL tattoo. Some people say that wound was a shot.

dafdjc903mn11.png

Kasa5513

Apr 17, 2019
This is cool and all but now leak the look at me book please or post a PDF, I need that bitch