DISCUSSION Carti, Uzi & Thug

Bye

I fucked up my name change
Donator
Aug 13, 2019
Uzi and Carti got the worst fanbases, great music shit community.

Strapped

god working harder than satan
MVP
Donator
Jul 1, 2019
Pluto
Have the worst fucking fanbases in the rap community. Yall nerds dickride every mid leak like it's the best shit ever. Honestly it's sad, do better.
He is clearly talking about ''FAN BASES'' so it's true. We all know how hungry and impatient they are. No need to insult him.

But cmon bro you are listenin youngboy and kevin gates

WAIT THIS DUMB MF SAID THUG WHAT THE FUCK

YOU ON SOME STUPID SHIT BRO THUG COMMUNITY CHILL ASF

Wokaveli

Vet Lungs
MVP
Donator
Jan 23, 2019
Broward County
You fags hate youngboy just bc its popular on this site to do so. Stop being sheep.
I don't hate Youngboy as a person, however I hate most of music personally because it is not sonically pleasing to me, he's like what I would imagine a male, black Iggy Azalea's music would be. I also despise the pictures of him with the little fucking quote about some stupid "relatable" shit or about fake friends to try and get 14 year olds to repost. So I think I formulated my own opinion.

ALMiiGHTYY

Jun 7, 2019
He is clearly talking about ''FAN BASES'' so it's true. We all know how hungry and impatient they are. No need to insult him.

But cmon bro you are listenin youngboy and kevin gates

WAIT THIS DUMB MF SAID THUG WHAT THE FUCK

YOU ON SOME STUPID SHIT BRO THUG COMMUNITY CHILL ASF
Nigga go on any of thugs leaks, guarantee it's an argument there.

Wokaveli

Vet Lungs
MVP
Donator
Jan 23, 2019
Broward County
Nigga go on any of thugs leaks, guarantee it's an argument there.
Because people try to rile Thug fans up when they're bored but when they actually get the attention they wanted they hide and peel back like Kodak's dick and lurk in the foreskin of the forum until the next argument. Can't do much about it but just enjoy the music.