OTHER Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontpeek

May 21, 2018
NJ
i remember that time when u said u have unreleased footage of gordon hayward fucking up his foot on that one play where he got injured. U also told me u have more than that as well. And then the time when me and vittorio had beef. I will never forget u for having my back through thick and thin even though u prolly didn’t give a fuck half of the time . I luv u sein . i will - never forget you .
- Dontpeek

Nov 30, 2018
Queens,New York City
Hello fellow fucking weirdos of the RapLeaks and Leakth.is community,

Today I'm announcing my resignation from King Meme Master and Admin of Leakth.is, It was a great year or two I've been here, and I've been fortunate enough to have some great friends in this community, which you call admins, owners, moderators, but not community moderators, I'd like to thank everyone for making an ok community that, for the most part, is still as great as it was when we launched however long ago. There's been drama, laughs, 9/11, more 9/11, and even more 9/11, but I choose to remember the good times, like when I posted that I had 9/11 footage. It truly was the time of my life, and I'll soon forget it because I have a very bad memory of who people are without talking to them first. WHat I think I'll mist most of all is banning people for even speaking to me, and I hope the admins carry that legacy on.

As for what will happen to me, I'll leave the server, and you'll never hear from me again unless I have really cool shit I can gloat about in front of you all. Then I will join and make fun of all of you.

Anyways, that's it for me. Bye, I guess? - Sein
goodbye it was nice having you hear enjoy ya future endeavors 💙

Uzi Vert 16

May 16, 2019
Hello fellow fucking weirdos of the RapLeaks and Leakth.is community,

Today I'm announcing my resignation from King Meme Master and Admin of Leakth.is, It was a great year or two I've been here, and I've been fortunate enough to have some great friends in this community, which you call admins, owners, moderators, but not community moderators, I'd like to thank everyone for making an ok community that, for the most part, is still as great as it was when we launched however long ago. There's been drama, laughs, 9/11, more 9/11, and even more 9/11, but I choose to remember the good times, like when I posted that I had 9/11 footage. It truly was the time of my life, and I'll soon forget it because I have a very bad memory of who people are without talking to them first. WHat I think I'll mist most of all is banning people for even speaking to me, and I hope the admins carry that legacy on.

As for what will happen to me, I'll leave the server, and you'll never hear from me again unless I have really cool shit I can gloat about in front of you all. Then I will join and make fun of all of you.

Anyways, that's it for me. Bye, I guess? - Sein
*ok, bye* - lil uzi

• Clown
Reactions: prada and Capri
Status
Not open for further replies.