CLOSED Be wary of these users that go by the names; (Maxime, Duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannn

Stan
Oct 13, 2018
maxime says he’s gonna come to my friends house and kill her and shit lmao also claims he already has every info about her View attachment 25771View attachment 25772
That’s Emily right, max said that because Emily was the one who fucking with us in the first place lol, bro u niggas don’t have nun to do, Emily and her friends fucking wit us in the first place, go ask kaasab, even kaasab know emily was the one who started all this shit, max wouldn’t say allat shit if y’all dumbasses didn’t mess wit him

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero Two and holy

holy

Regular
Nov 21, 2019
That’s Emily right, max said that because Emily was the one who fucking with us in the first place lol, bro u niggas don’t have nun to do, Emily and her friends fucking wit us in the first place, go ask kaasab, even kaasab know emily was the one who started all this shit, max wouldn’t say allat shit if y’all dumbasses didn’t mess wit him
yeah it is emily. emily didn't do anything but join the justin discord group and make fun of u guys for listening to justin but anyways

van de villa

Apr 12, 2019
well i am kassab bro and i am telling you the reason why emily started all that is because max scamming ppl what did you expect,max want to scam ppl and then they get no reaction like bro wtf,he came to the guy on vc and started making fun of em and how he scammed em and made the dude cry fr that guy max deserves all what will come to em

Status
Not open for further replies.