Apr 11, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
discord.gg
Dirtyboy Freshie
dirtygif.gif

Pushing Taboo SoundCloud Playlist
a 26 song playlist of my favorites showing his best and his versatility

Pushing Taboo Music Video Playlist
the same thing as the playlist except for a few that don't a video with the song and some extra

FullSizeR.jpgavatars-000672280988-osqkvu-t500x500.jpg
my friend @Create actually produced this so give this one extra love
Freshie one of my favorite artists from Cleveland and he is associated with Rage Club so hes often in Pittsburgh for shows and most of the time brings other rappers like Foreign Jay & Terrance Escobar which i have also done spotlights on.
If you are anywhere near Cleveland or Pittsburgh you probably already watching freshie but if you are not his newest single with a video "Cant Even Care" is a song to remember!

Im gonna try to continue pushing these out once a week. The only goal is to share artists and hope someone who read may find someone new they like. I have been doing these for 14 weeks in my discord but thanks to @Offset for the opportunity to post these here and everyone else who told him about the spotlights. Thanks, everyone!

slur

racial slur
BANNED
Sep 25, 2018
i don’t know Anything about this Dude and i was gonna ignore It but this Well Written and i liked the Gif header so now i Have to

fish stick

Apr 7, 2019
Everything Dirty was the first song I heard from him a while back. Sideways and Stick With It made his new project worth the wait. I didn't expect to see his name pop up here but I'm glad he's getting love

JuicyFruit

Regular
Mar 19, 2019
Dirtyboy Freshie
View attachment 25474

Pushing Taboo SoundCloud Playlist
a 26 song playlist of my favorites showing his best and his versatility

Pushing Taboo Music Video Playlist
the same thing as the playlist except for a few that don't a video with the song and some extra

View attachment 25475View attachment 25476
my friend @Create actually produced this so give this one extra love
Freshie one of my favorite artists from Cleveland and he is associated with Rage Club so hes often in Pittsburgh for shows and most of the time brings other rappers like Foreign Jay & Terrance Escobar which i have also done spotlights on.
If you are anywhere near Cleveland or Pittsburgh you probably already watching freshie but if you are not his newest single with a video "Cant Even Care" is a song to remember!

Im gonna try to continue pushing these out once a week. The only goal is to share artists and hope someone who read may find someone new they like. I have been doing these for 14 weeks in my discord but thanks to @Offset for the opportunity to post these here and everyone else who told him about the spotlights. Thanks, everyone!
Freshie go hard, but listen to lolifelane he’s just as good

John Ibrahim

west district
Middleman Required
Verified
Nov 13, 2018
yeah ok gonna need more blogs like this cos you just made me discover some hard shit

brady bunch bangs