OTHER @accountor is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBaller

BANNED
Apr 9, 2019
Warning: this guy is a scammer i offer a trade he agree with that then when i send my song he accuse me that im Franco i dont know who is that guy its so unfair to me that he did not send me back or he did not send the song i want.

Here's the proof

Attachments

TheBaller

BANNED
Apr 9, 2019
I deleted the song i send so he cant download it..he accusing me that im franco i dont know that person..i want send me back the song i want..but he did not do that

BigWok71

Lord Sneaky
Verified
VIP
Nov 10, 2018
The Pub
just cuz he blocked him before they dealt doesnt mean its a scam.... at least from my knowledge

accountor

Regular
Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys.
This is a FrancoBaller burner account. Messaged me out of the blue requesting a CB song I only talked to Franco about, and offered a Trey Songz song I also only spoke to Franco about.
This comes a few days after I was scammed by our boy FrancoBaller.

DeezyOfficial

🔥
Donator
Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys.
This is a FrancoBaller burner account. Messaged me out of the blue requesting a CB song I only talked to Franco about, and offered a Trey Songz song I also only spoke to Franco about.
oh ok, makes sense

Malakai

BANNED
Apr 9, 2019
Warning: this guy is a scammer i offer a trade he agree with that then when i send my song he accuse me that im Franco i dont know who is that guy its so unfair to me that he did not send me back or he did not send the song i want.

Here's the proof
How the fuck did he scam you if you didnt send shit to him? Just cause he blocked you and didnt want to do the trade hes a scammer?

:clown:

Reactions: W_1 and accountor

thomas

God
MVP
Donator
VIP
Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys.
regardless, you never and he never sent a song. this thread is pointless lmao

TheBaller

BANNED
Apr 9, 2019
@TheBaller bro you deadass tried scamming me yesterday.. sending me "Bryson Tiller - 502 ReUp" saying it's unreleased under a different name then trying to make me send one of my songs...blocked me once i confronted you about it:dead::kermit:
[/QU] i explained to you that im a victim to the scammer i dont know the song i offer to you is leaked and they change the title and im not stupid to offer if i know the song..just bcuz im a new member here you will accuse me a scammer lets be fair

TheBaller

BANNED
Apr 9, 2019
I explained to you that im a victim to the scammer i dont know the song i offer to you is leaked and they change the title and im not stupid to offer if i know the song..just bcuz im a new member here you will accuse me a scammer lets be fair

• Clown
Reactions: Malakai
Status
Not open for further replies.