1 Year Anniversary

1 Year Anniversary
Preface (@Boss)

Wow. One whole year since we’ve launched the site. Firstly, I’d like to give a thank you to everybody in the community. From the staff, to our donors, to our active users, and even to those who only signed up for an account to download a leak. Without any of you guys, the community and website wouldn’t be what it is today. For those of you who don’t know, I’m Boss, and I was a former owner of leakth.is, along with KanyeLeaks and RapLeaks, the predecessors of leakth.is. I was on the original mod team with DJToaster, Garetare, Coleman, and a few others that started this all. I was around for the beginning of the site, but about two months into me working on the site, I realized that I was extremely burnt out after working on this community for the last 3 years. I left and handed the throne to Guwop, my co-owner at the time, and Dee came in as co-owner to replace me as he handled all the transactions. Somewhere along the road, Dee decided to leave as well, and then Kej, our sysadmin who we initially brought on board to fix some issues with the site in pre-release, stepped in.

Staff Shout Outs (@Boss)

Firstly, I’d like to thank @Guwop and @kej for doing an amazing job running the site. You guys really don’t understand how much work it takes to run the site, these guys have put countless hours into the site. I could go for paragraphs describing my interactions with Guwop and Kej, since Guwop was one of the first mods I appointed and I’ve worked with Kej on the Kanye server for quite a while before he joined our leak community. Guwop has the biggest penis of all the mods. With that being said, I want to shout out all of the moderators and admins who work on the site.

Hideyourlies (or @hyl) has done a great job as admin and I’m super happy that he decided to step in as staff after a long time being a discord regular. I’m sure many had their doubts as the first time we made a discord “troll” a moderator it didn’t go amazingly, but hyl has shown great dedication to the site. Definitely wish I worked with him on the site for longer. Lxns has been a great asset ever since he came on board, the dude’s knowledge is quite immense and he holds himself with great professionalism. He’s always around and I know he works very hard on verifications, as well.

Paul (or @pvla) is another user that was originally seen as a “troll” on the discord, but I’ve shared so many great memories with him on countless servers. He’s definitely one of the funniest people I’ve met on discord and he’s also extremely diligent and I know he puts a lot of time into the site. Alek is the first mod we appointed back in the KanyeLeaks days, and he’s been here for all this time and knows a lot about unreleased. He’s extremely active in the discord and forum and has been responsible for a number of leaks, so his presence has always been appreciated and the community is super lucky to have someone like Alek on board.

As for @Fugi7, @Vittorio, @inDe_eD, and @iRyhz; I’ve never really worked with them so I can’t say much. However, since “coming back” to the community and attempting to be more active, I’ve been able to interact with Vitt a ton and I know he’s a great guy who’s gonna be around for a while.
Fugi came in shortly before I left, so I got to know him a bit during the appointment process and his early days, along with the fact that he was one of the first active members on the forums who participated in groupbuys so I was able to get to know him a bit in that sense.
I’ve had limited interactions with Ryhz and Indeed, but they both seem like very good people and I’ve only heard positive things about them, and seeing as they’ve both held moderator for a decent amount of time, I can assume that they’re definitely doing a good job and working hard.

Overall, the site couldn’t run without the super dedicated staff, who take ZERO PAY (even the owners), so here’s a huge thank you to them!

History (@Boss)

KanyeLeaks was created by FeelNoWayz, a former scammer who was very well known throughout the community, in early 2016. It was originally a very, small subreddit where certain edits and leaks of Kanye music were stored, as some sort of an archive.
There was very little activity, until a massive leak hit the internet. Saint Pablo was previewed shortly after TLOP came out, and people had been hunting for it for a long time. One day, someone uploaded it to zippyshare and posted it on /r/Kanye. It was shortly reposted to /r/KanyeLeaks, as most leaks were. However, the /r/Kanye mods took the post down, and KTT, where most of this discussion went on, didn’t allow download links. So, people started posting that Saint Pablo was on /r/KanyeLeaks, and like that, the community was put on the map. However, it wasn’t really a community yet.
At this point, it still had very little active members, and it was mostly Troublesome, who was given mod on it by FNWz, and Coleman reposting leaks and edits. But where do Garetare, DJToaster, and I come in? Well, the 3 of us were active on the /r/Kanye discord, and we started a group that wanted to find Can U Be. We spent hours upon hours in call finding information about Can U Be, and we found a lot of it. To this day, DJToaster and I periodically discover new things about the track, that nobody really knows about because they haven’t put in the same work as us. We’ve leaked a good amount of information about the song, and I even leaked a reference track to it in 2016, but there’s still more information that we haven’t shared yet. However, back in 2016, literally nobody knew anything about the song because of so rare, and there were so many misconceptions.

One day, I noticed that a user named ColeQM on genius posted about the lyrics, saying that they were wrong (they were). This was interesting to us because we thought nobody else knew this type of info. So, I looked up this guy on KTT and we got in touch. I found out that he and some other friends, Johnno and WhiteJesus, were doing a similar thing where they were trying to find information about Can U Be. We created a group chat and started sharing our findings and cross-referencing, and even trading a little bit and buying songs.

One day, Coleman was given mod on KanyeLeaks by FNW because FNW lost his account password. On that same day, Coleman added the rest of us as moderator and we started to build the community through leaking music on our forum and even collaborating with sites like Sectioneighty to promote our subreddit. Over time, we saw a gradual increase in members, spiking with each major leak. We were hitting subreddit views in the ten thousands, which was really significant for us back in late 2016 and early 2017.

DJToaster made the discord in late 2016 and we started to attract a lot of ex-KTT users and the community ACTUALLY began.
Across the KanyeLeaks era, one of the most significant leaks was Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho, which brought unparalleled users to the site. It was leaks like these that really helped us build a community, as people kept coming for more. This leak had many pros and cons for us. The pros were that it greatly increased our user base and it got us in contact with the people behind DBREE, who worked with us a lot in the RapLeaks/early leakth.is days. However, it was also a huge DMCA against us and it started a lot of DMCAs as well. At this time, we were getting DMCA’d and people also kept bugging us with the question, “Why is it called KanyeLeaks if most of the leaks aren’t Kanye?” The community was right, most of the leaks weren’t Kanye. We also didn’t want to rack up DMCA’s. So, we started working on /r/RapLeaks, a more general subreddit that utilized a key system introduced to us by DBREE that worked on /r/Xtrill. It was annoying at first, but it was one of the best ways to avoid DMCAs. During the RapLeaks era, there were a lot of notable leaks, so the community kept growing despite the hiccup of the switch, but due to the fact that there were a lot of notable leaks, we kept getting DMCAs and were at risk of losing the subreddit.
It was then that we decided to create a website, so that we could become an actual community where you could find every leak and also talk about whatever you wanted. However, we had to diversify ourselves from sites like KTT and SXN80. The last time someone tried to create a project like this (lowkey.is), it failed miserably.

What would make leakth.is different? Well, unlike KTT and SXN80, we would be mainly focused on leaks, and we felt like that niche was enough to diversify ourselves. Additionally, we wanted to reduce scamming in the community, so we wanted to create a marketplace so that we could help facilitate buying/selling to make it easier for buyers to find the songs they want, and to make it easier for sellers to find buyers as well. At first it was hard to convince people to come onto the site as opposed to the subreddit, but over time people began to understand our true motives and thanks to leaks like Daytona, site membership jumped.

Major Leaks (@BASEDGOD)

Travis Scott - The Curse
The Curse is a Birds era song, leaked by Kej himself, on the site. The beat was made by Allen Ritter, who also co-produced songs like “90210”, “Maria I’m Drunk”, and “STARGAZING”. The hook is Travis talking about the fake friendships, due to his newfound fame and wealth, where he says “They love then they hate you, that’s the curse”. Although some people might not think of it as a grail like “My Ex Best Friend” or “Moonrock OG”, but this song was auctioned off by Music Mafia, the same source for many people who wanted to buy exclusive music before it was knocked offline.

Young Thug - 420
420 was the first leak from a new source of unreleased music called “PRIVATEFRIEND”, who some see as the second coming of Music Mafia. The song was a collab between Young Thug and London, a producer, who often collabs with Young Thug, on songs like “Power”, “With That”, and “Lifestyle”. The leak wasn’t only famous for the song though, PRIVATEFRIEND left a message for people who claim to have exclusive songs, especially Germans, which reads “By the way a little note: People who act like they have real exclusive material, especially germans, have small dicks.”
The simple but impactful message, became an inside joke to many other people on the site, some see Germans as actual sources for unreleased content, others see them as cappers who just lie about having unreleased.

Future - Osama
Osama is a song that was leaked by @soultruth5 on the site. The song itself was supposed to be on Ape Shit Mixtape by Mike Will Made It and Future. Osama was sold by Music Mafia, before it was knocked offline. Many people see this song as a Future grail, so it caused a lot of hype when it was leaked. It was so anticipated that 16K members of the site tuned in and looked at the thread. In my personal opinion, this has to be one of my favorite leaks from Future, and probably on my top 5 leaks i was there to see happen.

Boyboy West Coast - Bottoms Up
Bottoms Up is a song that was made by Ramriddlz, featuring BoyBoy West Coast. The song gained popularity because of meme pages posting the snippet of him singing his song on a video. A lot of people found the video funny, mainly because they realized that there was nothing in his double cup, but some thought this song was very good and catchy, and wanted him to release it. The song was later leaked, and the hype ensued. The leak was so popular, that BoyBoy West Coast did a Genius over the songs lyrics before it had even been officially released. Ramriddlz, the original person on the song, got upset that he released the song without him, and showed people that he’d been trying to get in contact with him since 2016. The hype for this song died after it leaked, and no one has paid attention to BoyBoy West Coast since the song was released as a single.

The Throne - Livin So Italian (LQ SNIPPET)
The Throne consists of 2 artists, Kanye West and Jay Z. The 2 legends collabed for what could be the greatest collaborative album possibly of all time in hip hop, Watch The Throne. A lot of songs were left of the album because of sample clearance issues, but the song that stood out the most to a lot of people was “Livin So Italian”, which sampled “Por Ti Volare” by Andrea Bocelli. The song created a lot of buzz and lost attention for a while because of other grails like “Can You Be” by Kanye West and other Music Mafia Era snippets. Recently, the song has gained back a lot of attention because of a snippet that was posted by @Whisp3rdan on leakth.is. The snippet got attention of many online sites, and there could have been a groupbuy available for the song. As of today, there is no information, but the song was for sale for about 30k roughly.

Annoyances (@j_auditore99)

Lil Uzi Vert Stans
Let’s talk about Lil Uzi Vert Stans I’m not trying to be disrespectful with anybody but when our fellow friend SpirDark came with That’s a Rack and Money Keep Coming (called Sanguine Paradise as an official release) people came from nowhere to the forum, ones are begging for leaks, others contribute with the groupbuys and its good for this community but when the groupbuy of this songs finished well… some people were or still kinda annoying and I can quote some of the shit they say Lotus when? Lotus next? Rollie when? Or post in the forum without reading our rules.

XXXTENTACION Stans
When Skins leaked, people were trying to get into our server. Like Uzi Stans, this kind of people were kind of rude in the first time and say shit like why people leaked some of a dead person, then they starting to begging leaks and try to impress people with their fake knowledge about unreleased X but they only clowns, some of those people have fake songs and scam people so you better watch out for that always do a middleman transaction…

New Members
Sometimes there are another type of members they most likely well beg for leaks or post in wrong threads but those members need to read the info and rules before posting. The only advice I got for those new members… don’t be clowns enjoy the forum like people who are here since last year don’t beg for nothing, if you got money go ahead to marketplace and buy something obviously with the help of a middleman. Also thank people who have leaked great songs, some of them were grails not long ago. I’m really enjoying being here since last year. Let’s make another year leaking good shit fam! All Love to Leakth.is.
Greetings from México.

Memes and Inside Jokes (@Offset)

Throughout the course of LEAKTH.IS, there have been numerous inside jokes and memes that have become recurring and funnier as time goes on. Below I have listed the most notable ones in which many users resonate with or many users point out from time to time.

Semen:
The forum user “SEMEN” originally had a post claiming to own a highly-anticipated unreleased song and that he would leak it if they reached a certain amount of likes on the original post. Later on they came out to say that he was a “Harvard experiment” and thanked everyone for contributing to his experiment.
Some time had passed and SEMEN returned with the intentions of racking up likes from users to leak another highly-anticipated unreleased music, the highest of which he was requesting 1000 likes to release , in which it received upwards of 1,100 likes, but to no avail the user was banned shortly after uploading a password-locked zip.
There’s rumours he will appear once again to request more likes.

“DM <name> <x times> for <leak>”:
Commonly found on the Discord, many users will either have a picture on hand or a copy-paste requesting users to DM a given user a certain amount of times to receive a sought-after unreleased track.
The most frequent one is the Mr. Ping Challenge in which you would “DM Guwop 29,998,559,671,349 times” and the most common unreleased track is usually “Can U Be”

Cameo Shoutouts:
This meme is relatively new compared to others, but the first instance of a LEAKTH.IS shoutout was from , in which he shouts out the main man Guwop and the LEAKTH.IS website.
Secondly came with a shoutout to Offset and pvla and a very important message to contribute to Clownboard (you clown).
There are many more Cameos in the works and will hopefully be a more regular occurrence; there are popular artists such as Snoop Dogg, and even celebrities such as Tony Hawk.

Clownboard:
In relation to the Discord, Clownboard started off as a meme but quickly grew to realization when many clowns were starting to flood the discord.
Originally the Clownboard was never going to be a thing until pvla managed to get an agreement from Kej to instate one if a goal of $500 was achieved, which it eventually did.
Clownboard is much like Starboard but in which users can :clown: react to messages and if enough people react with the clown, they’ll find themselves on the #clownboard channel.

Blackmusic:
On the forums, a user had posted a thread selling “blackmusic” in which he had 200mb worth of it. It quickly cottoned on to the wider-forum and even discord, that rather than referring to Hip-Hop or Rap the user called it “blackmusic” and rather than saying what songs, or how many songs he had, he referred to his vault as 200mb.

Dbr.ee Down:
LEAKTH.IS had been relying on dbr.ee for its source of uploading leaks to share, however the website eventually went down for unknown reason and stayed like that; and eventually sporting an ifpi and RIAA copyright banner on it’s homepage, forcing users into hysteria for both previously leaked music that you could no longer go and download, to people trying to upload unreleased without anywhere to post.
A lot of banter went around saying the feds did a sweep, but SEMEN came along and requested users leave likes to receive a link to the .tor version of the site, for which never came to fruition.

Guwop In Jail & Discord Down:
Only recently the Discord server had gotten deleted with Guwop’s original account also being removed, it left many wondering what happened to the server. When a new discord server was made, roles were quickly handed back to people; a few too many roles. Owner was given to quite a lot of users as a joke and it left many to question the legitimacy of the new Discord.
Guwop in his typical fashion of appearing offline, and the fact that the rumor went around that he was in jail, made it seem like he was gotten by law enforcement and panic ensued. Many new people in both the Discord and the site were fooled into believing Guwop had been incarcerated and that he wouldn’t be let off lightly.

Conclusion (@kej)

P.S Support the site:

Purchase an account upgrade (or gift one to a friend) -

Donate to our monthly donation campaigns -

Last edited:
Offset

Comments

Young Thug

King Slime
Verified
VIP
Aug 26, 2018
i don't really agree with 420 and Osama being big leaks. Everyone forgot about Osama 4 minutes after it leaked, and only die hard thug stans were waiting for 420. There were FAR bigger leaks like Dolly by uzi, New Bae by thug

Creamy69XD

Jan 28, 2019

1 Year Anniversary
Preface (@Boss)

Wow. One whole year since we’ve launched the site. Firstly, I’d like to give a thank you to everybody in the community. From the staff, to our donors, to our active users, and even to those who only signed up for an account to download a leak. Without any of you guys, the community and website wouldn’t be what it is today. For those of you who don’t know, I’m Boss, and I was a former owner of leakth.is, along with KanyeLeaks and RapLeaks, the predecessors of leakth.is. I was on the original mod team with DJToaster, Garetare, Coleman, and a few others that started this all. I was around for the beginning of the site, but about two months into me working on the site, I realized that I was extremely burnt out after working on this community for the last 3 years. I left and handed the throne to Guwop, my co-owner at the time, and Dee came in as co-owner to replace me as he handled all the transactions. Somewhere along the road, Dee decided to leave as well, and then Kej, our sysadmin who we initially brought on board to fix some issues with the site in pre-release, stepped in.

Staff Shout Outs (@Boss)

Firstly, I’d like to thank @Guwop and @kej for doing an amazing job running the site. You guys really don’t understand how much work it takes to run the site, these guys have put countless hours into the site. I could go for paragraphs describing my interactions with Guwop and Kej, since Guwop was one of the first mods I appointed and I’ve worked with Kej on the Kanye server for quite a while before he joined our leak community. Guwop has the biggest penis of all the mods. With that being said, I want to shout out all of the moderators and admins who work on the site.

Hideyourlies (or @hyl) has done a great job as admin and I’m super happy that he decided to step in as staff after a long time being a discord regular. I’m sure many had their doubts as the first time we made a discord “troll” a moderator it didn’t go amazingly, but hyl has shown great dedication to the site. Definitely wish I worked with him on the site for longer. Lxns has been a great asset ever since he came on board, the dude’s knowledge is quite immense and he holds himself with great professionalism. He’s always around and I know he works very hard on verifications, as well.

Paul (or @pvla) is another user that was originally seen as a “troll” on the discord, but I’ve shared so many great memories with him on countless servers. He’s definitely one of the funniest people I’ve met on discord and he’s also extremely diligent and I know he puts a lot of time into the site. Alek is the first mod we appointed back in the KanyeLeaks days, and he’s been here for all this time and knows a lot about unreleased. He’s extremely active in the discord and forum and has been responsible for a number of leaks, so his presence has always been appreciated and the community is super lucky to have someone like Alek on board.

As for @Fugi7, @Vittorio, @inDe_eD, and @iRyhz; I’ve never really worked with them so I can’t say much. However, since “coming back” to the community and attempting to be more active, I’ve been able to interact with Vitt a ton and I know he’s a great guy who’s gonna be around for a while.
Fugi came in shortly before I left, so I got to know him a bit during the appointment process and his early days, along with the fact that he was one of the first active members on the forums who participated in groupbuys so I was able to get to know him a bit in that sense.
I’ve had limited interactions with Ryhz and Indeed, but they both seem like very good people and I’ve only heard positive things about them, and seeing as they’ve both held moderator for a decent amount of time, I can assume that they’re definitely doing a good job and working hard.

Overall, the site couldn’t run without the super dedicated staff, who take ZERO PAY (even the owners), so here’s a huge thank you to them!

History (@Boss)

KanyeLeaks was created by FeelNoWayz, a former scammer who was very well known throughout the community, in early 2016. It was originally a very, small subreddit where certain edits and leaks of Kanye music were stored, as some sort of an archive.
There was very little activity, until a massive leak hit the internet. Saint Pablo was previewed shortly after TLOP came out, and people had been hunting for it for a long time. One day, someone uploaded it to zippyshare and posted it on /r/Kanye. It was shortly reposted to /r/KanyeLeaks, as most leaks were. However, the /r/Kanye mods took the post down, and KTT, where most of this discussion went on, didn’t allow download links. So, people started posting that Saint Pablo was on /r/KanyeLeaks, and like that, the community was put on the map. However, it wasn’t really a community yet.
At this point, it still had very little active members, and it was mostly Troublesome, who was given mod on it by FNWz, and Coleman reposting leaks and edits. But where do Garetare, DJToaster, and I come in? Well, the 3 of us were active on the /r/Kanye discord, and we started a group that wanted to find Can U Be. We spent hours upon hours in call finding information about Can U Be, and we found a lot of it. To this day, DJToaster and I periodically discover new things about the track, that nobody really knows about because they haven’t put in the same work as us. We’ve leaked a good amount of information about the song, and I even leaked a reference track to it in 2016, but there’s still more information that we haven’t shared yet. However, back in 2016, literally nobody knew anything about the song because of so rare, and there were so many misconceptions.

One day, I noticed that a user named ColeQM on genius posted about the lyrics, saying that they were wrong (they were). This was interesting to us because we thought nobody else knew this type of info. So, I looked up this guy on KTT and we got in touch. I found out that he and some other friends, Johnno and WhiteJesus, were doing a similar thing where they were trying to find information about Can U Be. We created a group chat and started sharing our findings and cross-referencing, and even trading a little bit and buying songs.

One day, Coleman was given mod on KanyeLeaks by Troublesome because FNW lost his account password. On that same day, Coleman added the rest of us as moderator and we started to build the community through leaking music on our forum and even collaborating with sites like Sectioneighty to promote our subreddit. Over time, we saw a gradual increase in members, spiking with each major leak. We were hitting subreddit views in the ten thousands, which was really significant for us back in late 2016 and early 2017.

DJToaster made the discord in late 2016 and we started to attract a lot of ex-KTT users and the community ACTUALLY began.
Across the KanyeLeaks era, one of the most significant leaks was Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho, which brought unparalleled users to the site. It was leaks like these that really helped us build a community, as people kept coming for more. This leak had many pros and cons for us. The pros were that it greatly increased our user base and it got us in contact with the people behind DBREE, who worked with us a lot in the RapLeaks/early leakth.is days. However, it was also a huge DMCA against us and it started a lot of DMCAs as well. At this time, we were getting DMCA’d and people also kept bugging us with the question, “Why is it called KanyeLeaks if most of the leaks aren’t Kanye?” The community was right, most of the leaks weren’t Kanye. We also didn’t want to rack up DMCA’s. So, we started working on /r/RapLeaks, a more general subreddit that utilized a key system introduced to us by DBREE that worked on /r/Xtrill. It was annoying at first, but it was one of the best ways to avoid DMCAs. During the RapLeaks era, there were a lot of notable leaks, so the community kept growing despite the hiccup of the switch, but due to the fact that there were a lot of notable leaks, we kept getting DMCAs and were at risk of losing the subreddit.
It was then that we decided to create a website, so that we could become an actual community where you could find every leak and also talk about whatever you wanted. However, we had to diversify ourselves from sites like KTT and SXN80. The last time someone tried to create a project like this (lowkey.is), it failed miserably.

What would make leakth.is different? Well, unlike KTT and SXN80, we would be mainly focused on leaks, and we felt like that niche was enough to diversify ourselves. Additionally, we wanted to reduce scamming in the community, so we wanted to create a marketplace so that we could help facilitate buying/selling to make it easier for buyers to find the songs they want, and to make it easier for sellers to find buyers as well. At first it was hard to convince people to come onto the site as opposed to the subreddit, but over time people began to understand our true motives and thanks to leaks like Daytona, site membership jumped.

Major Leaks (@BASEDGOD)

Travis Scott - The Curse
The Curse is a Birds era song, leaked by Kej himself, on the site. The beat was made by Allen Ritter, who also co-produced songs like “90210”, “Maria I’m Drunk”, and “STARGAZING”. The hook is Travis talking about the fake friendships, due to his newfound fame and wealth, where he says “They love then they hate you, that’s the curse”. Although some people might not think of it as a grail like “My Ex Best Friend” or “Moonrock OG”, but this song was auctioned off by Music Mafia, the same source for many people who wanted to buy exclusive music before it was knocked offline.

Young Thug - 420
420 was the first leak from a new source of unreleased music called “PRIVATEFRIEND”, who some see as the second coming of Music Mafia. The song was a collab between Young Thug and London, a producer, who often collabs with Young Thug, on songs like “Power”, “With That”, and “Lifestyle”. The leak wasn’t only famous for the song though, PRIVATEFRIEND left a message for people who claim to have exclusive songs, especially Germans, which reads “By the way a little note: People who act like they have real exclusive material, especially germans, have small dicks.”
The simple but impactful message, became an inside joke to many other people on the site, some see Germans as actual sources for unreleased content, others see them as cappers who just lie about having unreleased.

Future - Osama
Osama is a song that was leaked by @soultruth5 on the site. The song itself was supposed to be on Ape Shit Mixtape by Mike Will Made It and Future. Osama was sold by Music Mafia, before it was knocked offline. Many people see this song as a Future grail, so it caused a lot of hype when it was leaked. It was so anticipated that 16K members of the site tuned in and looked at the thread. In my personal opinion, this has to be one of my favorite leaks from Future, and probably on my top 5 leaks i was there to see happen.

Boyboy West Coast - Bottoms Up
Bottoms Up is a song that was made by Ramriddlz, featuring BoyBoy West Coast. The song gained popularity because of meme pages posting the snippet of him singing his song on a video. A lot of people found the video funny, mainly because they realized that there was nothing in his double cup, but some thought this song was very good and catchy, and wanted him to release it. The song was later leaked, and the hype ensued. The leak was so popular, that BoyBoy West Coast did a Genius over the songs lyrics before it had even been officially released. Ramriddlz, the original person on the song, got upset that he released the song without him, and showed people that he’d been trying to get in contact with him since 2016. The hype for this song died after it leaked, and no one has paid attention to BoyBoy West Coast since the song was released as a single.

The Throne - Livin So Italian (LQ SNIPPET)
The Throne consists of 2 artists, Kanye West and Jay Z. The 2 legends collabed for what could be the greatest collaborative album possibly of all time in hip hop, Watch The Throne. A lot of songs were left of the album because of sample clearance issues, but the song that stood out the most to a lot of people was “Livin So Italian”, which sampled “Por Ti Volare” by Andrea Bocelli. The song created a lot of buzz and lost attention for a while because of other grails like “Can You Be” by Kanye West and other Music Mafia Era snippets. Recently, the song has gained back a lot of attention because of a snippet that was posted by @Whisp3rdan on leakth.is. The snippet got attention of many online sites, and there could have been a groupbuy available for the song. As of today, there is no information, but the song was for sale for about 30k roughly.

Annoyances (@j_auditore99)

Lil Uzi Vert Stans
Let’s talk about Lil Uzi Vert Stans I’m not trying to be disrespectful with anybody but when our fellow friend SpirDark came with That’s a Rack and Money Keep Coming (called Sanguine Paradise as an official release) people came from nowhere to the forum, ones are begging for leaks, others contribute with the groupbuys and its good for this community but when the groupbuy of this songs finished well… some people were or still kinda annoying and I can quote some of the shit they say Lotus when? Lotus next? Rollie when? Or post in the forum without reading our rules.

XXXTENTACION Stans
When Skins leaked, people were trying to get into our server. Like Uzi Stans, this kind of people were kind of rude in the first time and say shit like why people leaked some of a dead person, then they starting to begging leaks and try to impress people with their fake knowledge about unreleased X but they only clowns, some of those people have fake songs and scam people so you better watch out for that always do a middleman transaction…

New Members
Sometimes there are another type of members they most likely well beg for leaks or post in wrong threads but those members need to read the info and rules before posting. The only advice I got for those new members… don’t be clowns enjoy the forum like people who are here since last year don’t beg for nothing, if you got money go ahead to marketplace and buy something obviously with the help of a middleman. Also thank people who have leaked great songs, some of them were grails not long ago. I’m really enjoying being here since last year. Let’s make another year leaking good shit fam! All Love to Leakth.is.
Greetings from México.

Memes and Inside Jokes (@Offset)

Throughout the course of LEAKTH.IS, there have been numerous inside jokes and memes that have become recurring and funnier as time goes on. Below I have listed the most notable ones in which many users resonate with or many users point out from time to time.

Semen:
The forum user “SEMEN” originally had a post claiming to own a highly-anticipated unreleased song and that he would leak it if they reached a certain amount of likes on the original post. Later on they came out to say that he was a “Harvard experiment” and thanked everyone for contributing to his experiment.
Some time had passed and SEMEN returned with the intentions of racking up likes from users to leak another highly-anticipated unreleased music, the highest of which he was requesting 1000 likes to release , in which it received upwards of 1,100 likes, but to no avail the user was banned shortly after uploading a password-locked zip.
There’s rumours he will appear once again to request more likes.

“DM <name> <x times> for <leak>”:
Commonly found on the Discord, many users will either have a picture on hand or a copy-paste requesting users to DM a given user a certain amount of times to receive a sought-after unreleased track.
The most frequent one is the Mr. Ping Challenge in which you would “DM Guwop 29,998,559,671,349 times” and the most common unreleased track is usually “Can U Be”

Cameo Shoutouts:
This meme is relatively new compared to others, but the first instance of a LEAKTH.IS shoutout was from , in which he shouts out the main man Guwop and the LEAKTH.IS website.
Secondly came with a shoutout to Offset and pvla and a very important message to contribute to Clownboard (you clown).
There are many more Cameos in the works and will hopefully be a more regular occurrence; there are popular artists such as Snoop Dogg, and even celebrities such as Tony Hawk.

Clownboard:
In relation to the Discord, Clownboard started off as a meme but quickly grew to realization when many clowns were starting to flood the discord.
Originally the Clownboard was never going to be a thing until pvla managed to get an agreement from Kej to instate one if a goal of $500 was achieved, which it eventually did.
Clownboard is much like Starboard but in which users can :clown: react to messages and if enough people react with the clown, they’ll find themselves on the #clownboard channel.

Blackmusic:
On the forums, a user had posted a thread selling “blackmusic” in which he had 200mb worth of it. It quickly cottoned on to the wider-forum and even discord, that rather than referring to Hip-Hop or Rap the user called it “blackmusic” and rather than saying what songs, or how many songs he had, he referred to his vault as 200mb.

Dbr.ee Down:
LEAKTH.IS had been relying on dbr.ee for its source of uploading leaks to share, however the website eventually went down for unknown reason and stayed like that; and eventually sporting an ifpi and RIAA copyright banner on it’s homepage, forcing users into hysteria for both previously leaked music that you could no longer go and download, to people trying to upload unreleased without anywhere to post.
A lot of banter went around saying the feds did a sweep, but SEMEN came along and requested users leave likes to receive a link to the .tor version of the site, for which never came to fruition.

Guwop In Jail & Discord Down:
Only recently the Discord server had gotten deleted with Guwop’s original account also being removed, it left many wondering what happened to the server. When a new discord server was made, roles were quickly handed back to people; a few too many roles. Owner was given to quite a lot of users as a joke and it left many to question the legitimacy of the new Discord.
Guwop in his typical fashion of appearing offline, and the fact that the rumor went around that he was in jail, made it seem like he was gotten by law enforcement and panic ensued. Many new people in both the Discord and the site were fooled into believing Guwop had been incarcerated and that he wouldn’t be let off lightly.

Conclusion (@kej)

View attachment 8129

P.S Support the site:

Purchase an account upgrade (or gift one to a friend) -

Donate to our monthly donation campaigns -
Shitty and extremely biased

Reactions: Coleman and Boss

PuuNiehBoh

Regular
Jul 13, 2018
This was a great read. Been here since month 2 I believe. I really enjoy the site. Thanks for all that you do, guys!

I need to mention that Y’all forgot to shout out the infamous time when all the Chris brown posts were auto converted to wife beater. That shit was funny af!